Due to the high volume of inquiries for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) we are only accepting applications from CSB Business Customers. Please fill out the application.
Once you have completed the application you may submit a scanned copy in a secure browser to [email protected] or you may drop off at any CSB drive-up location. With your application please also submit:
- Profit and Loss Statement for 2019
- Documentation confirming the average monthly payroll costs for the preceding calendar year (all of 2019 and 1st quarter 2020). Documentation may consist of IRS Tax Forms 941, Payroll Summary Report (may be prepared by your payroll servicer or other third party assisting with this process).*
- Payroll information for the weeks around 02/15/2020 that shows that business is ongoing.
- Payroll information for the end of 2019 showing salaries and related expenses.
- 940 forms for year end 2019 ( if applicable)
- 941 forms for year end 2019 ( if applicable)
- W2 ( if applicable)
- W3 ( if applicable)
- 1099 ( when applicable)
- 2 most recent years tax returns Schedule C ( if self-employed)
*PPP loan documentation required when filing from sole proprietors and Independent Contractors
We may require additional information for your application. We have been receiving a large number of applications for PPP and are working around the clock to serve you. Once you submit and we receive your application we will follow up within 2 business days so please be sure that all your contact information is up to date and listed in your application.