The days of coffee shop meet ups and disguising checks in the mail are over. Popmoney enables you to make and receive account-to-account transfers to friends, family members, and others, using your online banking portal. Notifications are automatically sent via email, alerting the recipient that a transfer has been made. Plus, Popmoney keeps your information secure by cutting information exchange down to a minimum.
- Quickly and easily send money from your checking or savings account
- Conveniently available within online banking
- Send money in three easy steps:
- 1. Send to the recipient's email or mobile
- 2. They get notified to deposit their money
- 3. Money goes directly to their bank account
- Request money sent to you:
- 1. Request money from a person or a group
- 2. They get notified to pay the request
- 3. Money goes into your account automatically
- Send notification to contacts via email or text
- Minimal information required:
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's email address or mobile number
- No need to exchange private account information
- Users can receive money at one of the following:
- In their eligible account online at their bank (if it's a member of the Popmoney network)
- Online at Popmoney.com
- Save valuable time; no trips to the bank necessary
- Get Started
To get started, click on the Move Money tab within online banking, select external transfer, select POP Money, then accept disclosure. That's it! You're ready to use Popmoney!
1. Sending Money
- To send money, log into your online bank account and look for Popmoney.
- Send money to anyone using his/her email address, mobile number or bank account information.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
2. Receiving Money
- You receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- Log into your bank account and direct the funds there.
- Or, you can provide your bank account information at Popmoney.com. Your money will be sent to that account.
- If you don't provide your account information, the payment will be automatically returned to the sender's account.
- Money sent to a bank account will be automatically deposited there.
It's just that easy!