Home Mortgage Loans
Build a life, not a mountain of debt — with the help of friendly, professional mortgage lenders at Clinton Savings Bank. Our experienced representatives work closely with you to secure rates and terms that you can live with. They are also well versed in local real estate, helping you go from paperwork to move-in date much quicker. Even though buying a home is a big deal, at CSB, we work hard to make sure it never feels that way.
Mortgage Loan Details*
- Competitive rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, vacation homes, or investment properties
- Careful consideration taken when customizing financing
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- First-time homebuyer specials
- HomeReady Loans
- JUMBO mortgages
- VA loans available**
- Professional, helpful staff with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Hands-on, customized service throughout the entire process
*All applicants are subject to complete underwriting based on program guidelines.
**Subject to income and credit approval and VA certificate of eligibility. Other restrictions may apply. All applicants are subject to complete underwriting based on program guidelines.
- Home Equity Builder Program
Get up to $15,000 toward a down payment and closing costs*!
Good news for first-time homebuyers -- you can get into the house of your dreams -- while learning all there is to know about home buying. Apply for a down payment through this closing cost assistance program offered to income-eligible families!
- First-time homebuyers are eligible for up to $15,000 in grant money
- Households with incomes at or below 80% of HUD Area Median Income are eligible
- Money may be used towards the closing costs and down payment
- If borrowers stay in the property for 5 years, the funds will be forgiven
- Must attend homebuyer education/counseling
Contact our mortgage expert for more information on how to apply, eligibility, and required education and counseling.
*Subject to Approval