Clinton Savings Bank is pleased to offer customers within our community the free use of rooms in select branches as a place to hold meetings. These meeting rooms are called Community Rooms and are available by appointment only.
To reserve a Community Room, fill out the required form and a Relationship Banker will reach out to you within 2 business days to discuss.
Reserving a Community Room
The Community Room is available provided the minimum requirements listed below are met:
- The not-for-profit or business entity must maintain their deposit account(s) with the Bank. Community Rooms are not available to non-customers.
- Community Rooms are available by appointment.
- The not-for-profit or business entity must provide the Branch Manager with a copy of the organization’s Certificate of Insurance as this is particularly important if there will be no CSB employee present at the meeting outside of the branch’s normal business hours.
- Each not-for-profit or business group accepts responsibility for leaving the Community Room the way they found it. For example, if food is brought in, they must remove all trash and other items when they leave.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited on Bank premises and may not be brought into the Community Room.