Important Account Information Disclosures
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
Online security is a real concern in today's world. Our online banking services utilize 128 bit encryption, which assists in preventing unauthorized access. When you sign up for the service, you will be provided with a user identification number and a temporary password, which you should change to a secure password known only to you. As an added security measure you will be prompted to change your password every 90 days, however, you can change your password as often as you wish. In addition, repeated failed attempts will lock the service, and you must contact CSB to reactivate the service.
- Important Account Information - for our customers. (Terms and conditions, Electronic Transfers, Funds Availability, and Truth in Savings) - updated 6/13.
- Get Real Addendum - effective 8/1/2015
- Total Access Checking Account Addendum to Important Account Information - effective September 1, 2013
- Truth in Savings Disclosure - Term Accounts - for accounts opened on or after June 4, 2012 or renewed on or after July 1, 2012.
- Truth in Saving Disclosure Addendum - Term Accounts (promotion eff. 10/25/12)
- Online Banking, Bill Pay & Mobile Banking Disclosure
- Fee Schedule - current
- Funds Availability
- Electronic Disclosure Statement and Cardholder Agreement
- eDeposit Agreement
- eStatement Disclosure
- Check 21 and Substitute Checks
- Error Resolution Notice & 18/65 Statement