Total Access Checking
With Total Access Checking, not only can you access your cash with ease, you also gain access to a slew of benefits. No matter what, there's never a monthly service fee. Instead, enjoy really high interest, plus ATM fee refunds not just in Massachusetts, but nationwide!** Get rewarded for simple things you're doing anyway — start benefiting right away!
- 1.00% APY* on balances between $0.00 and $24,999.99
- 0.10% APY* paid on amounts of $25,000 or above
- 0.02% APY* paid on all balances if qualifications are not met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $12 per qualification cycle)**
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking & bill pay***
- Free mobile banking***
- Free eStatements***
- Popmoney available***
- Free debit card (personalize your card for $10)
- $100 minimum deposit to open
To earn the 1.00% APY* bonus rate, here's all you need to do every month:
- Have at least 12 CSB debit card purchases post and clear to your personal checking account
- Have at least one direct deposit or automated clearing house (ACH) debit transaction post and clear to your personal checking account
- Register for online banking
- Enroll and receive account statements electronically (eStatements)
That's it. Even if you don't qualify for rewards one month, your account is always free, and you can get right back to benefiting from high interest and nationwide ATM fee refunds the very next month.
- 18/65 Checking
Are you 18 or under or 65 or older? If so, you're eligible for a checking account free of monthly maintenance fees. In addition, some additional fees may be waived or discounted for eligible customers.
Please contact a customer service representative for additional details: 888-744-4272.
*The 1.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is paid on balances between $0.00 and $24,999.99, and .10% APY paid on all amounts $25,000 and above each qualification cycle the minimum requirements (12 CSB Debit Card Purchases, one Direct Deposit or ACH auto debit, receive account statements electronically, log on to CSB Online Banking) are met. Debit card purchases and ACH transactions must post and clear to your account during the qualification cycle. The qualification cycle used to determine if the account requirements have been met is the first day of the current statement month through the close of the current statement month; if you do not meet the requirements for three consecutive statement cycles, the bank reserves the right to convert your account to a Basic Checking account, subject to that account's associated restrictions and fees (see account details and Fee Schedule). If you do not meet the requirements per cycle, your account will still function as a free checking account earning 0.02% APY however, it will not receive a refund of ATM fees charged by others during that time period. We may change the interest rate and APY at any time. Current rate effective 10/13/16. Fees may reduce earnings. No minimum balance required to maintain the account. Minimum deposit of $100 required to open the account. Available to Personal Accounts only. No monthly service charge. **ATM fee refunds of up to a maximum of $12 per qualification cycle if requirements are met. Balances calculated using the Daily Balance method and interest compounded monthly. ***Clinton Savings Bank does not charge a fee; however, standard data rates may apply from wireless provider.