Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- All CD Details
Back your goals with a fixed-rate CD from Clinton Savings Bank. Unlike some other risky investments - you know exactly what you're saving and when you'll reap the benefits. Enjoy fixed rates higher than regular savings rates. Plus, CDs offer a range of terms from 3 months to 5 years, helping you make plans that you can stick to.
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Interest compounded daily, paid monthly
- Select from interest payment options
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 3 months to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty1
- FDIC & DIF insured
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) CD's available for terms 12 – 60 months
1Early withdrawals may result in interest penalties.