Use size to your advantage. Local small businesses can enjoy favorable financing for real estate, equipment, and more.
- Lower Down Payments
- Extended Terms
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
In conjuction with the Small Business Administration (SBA), CSB offers the SBA 504 Loan option1 that is ideal for:
- The purchase of land, including existing buildings
- The purchase of improvements, including grading, street improvements, utilities, parking lots and landscaping
- The construction of new facilities or modernizing, renovating or converting existing facilities
- The purchase of long-term machinery and equipment
- The purchase of a doctors practice
- Buying a dental practice
- Purchasing a veteranarian practice
- Buying a gas station convenience store
- The purchase of self storage buildings
Or for meeting a public policy goal such as:
- Business district revitalization
- Expansion of exports
- Expansion of minority business development
- Rural development
- Increasing productivity and competitiveness
- Restructuring because of federally mandated standards or policies
- Changes necessitated by federal budget cutbacks
- Expansion of small business concerns owned and controlled by veterans (especially service-disabled veterans)
- Expansion of small business concerns owned and controlled by women
Our Commerical Relationship Managers provide the quick, local decision-making you are looking for. PLUS, the knowledge and personalized service that will help guide you through and ease the process.
For more information about purchase and refinance guideliness and qualifications please visit the SBA 504 information page.
1Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.