Everything you need to manage your money.
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Free Online & Mobile Banking1
- Free eStatements1
Clinton Savings Bank’s Basic Checking Account offers automated features and tools and provides a simple and easy way to manage your transactions. Set up online banking1, Bill Pay2 and direct deposit to simplify your banking. With a monthly recurring direct deposit, or by maintaining a balance of $100 or more every day of the monthly statement cycle, the monthly maintenance fee will be waived, and set up automatic loan payments and receive the discounted rate on some of our consumer loans.
Automatic transfers are another benefit of opening a Basic Checking Account. You can build up your funds to meet specific financial goals by setting up an automatic transfer from your CSB checking account to your savings account. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with paying every bill on time with online Bill Pay2.
Open a Basic Checking Account either in person or online and have benefits at your fingertips. Save time with mobile deposit — no more waiting in line to make your deposits.
By opening a Basic Checking Account, Massachusetts residents can:
- Secure funds with an FDIC protected account
- Set up direct deposit and save time – no need to worry about depositing checks into your account at a branch
- Get a head start on money management
- Save time, envelopes & stamps by using automatic bill pay and direct deposit
- Gain accessibility with multiple points of access
- Plan for a sound financial future
- Create an electronic trail for proof of payment
- Avoid the $5 monthly maintenance service charge by:
- Maintaining a recurring monthly direct deposit into the account or,
- Maintaining a balance of $100 or more every day of the monthly statement cycle
- Free Online & Mobile Banking1 including Money Management Budgeting Tools
- Bill Pay2 is free for the first 3 months and $4.95 per month thereafter
- Free eStatements1
- ATM access worldwide via the Allpoint® Network3
- $10 minimum deposit to open
Open a Basic Checking Account with CSB Today! Contact a Clinton Savings Bank representative today to request more information about our Basic Checking Account.
18/65 Checking Account
Are you 18 or under or 65 or older? If so, you're eligible for a checking account free of monthly maintenance fees. Additional fees may be waived or discounted for eligible customers. Please contact a Relationship Banker for additional details: 888-744-4272.
Check out all of our checking options as well as CDs, savings accounts, and many loan options including mortgage loans. Plus, eservices, mobile banking, personal and business credit cards, and access to the Allpoint® ATM Network3.
We want you to stay organized and on top of your finances and at Clinton Savings Bank we try to provide you with the tools to help you achieve that goal.
1Clinton Savings Bank does not charge a fee; however, standard data rates may apply from wireless provider.
2Bill Pay is free for the first 3 months and $4.95 per month thereafter
3ATM transactions at bank-owned CSB ATM machines are free; however, there is a $1 fee for non-CSB ATM or Allpoint ATM Network transactions, depending on associated charges at the individual owner of the machine; fees may vary.