Comfort takes on a whole new meaning with 0% APR1,2 financing for energy-efficient home improvements.
Applying for a Mass Save Heat Loan is easy and you'll receive a quick response!
Note: If you have a credit freeze please contact the credit bureau prior to applying for your loan in order to tempororarily remove the hold so that your credit may be pulled.
- 0% APR1,2 Available
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
- Interest rates as low as 0% APR*
- The following are HEAT Loan Eligible Services available for funding:
- Heating System Replacement
- Water Heaters
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps
- Insulation & Replacement Windows
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning
- Water heating equipment
- Air and duct sealing
- Electric heat and cooling
- Electric heat pump water heaters
- Gas heating and water heaters
- Oil heating and water heaters
- Propane heating and water heaters
- Home insulation (weatherization)
- Even Tesla charging stations
- Loan amounts available up to $25,000 (depending on utility)
- Loans above $15,001 may require the borrowers’ home to be used as collateral.
- For qualified owner-occupied residences and rental property
- If you’re a condo owner other requirements apply
- Available for customers of Berkshire Gas, Blackstone Gas Company, Cape Light Compact, Columbia Gas, Eversource, Liberty Utilities, National Grid, and Unitil.
- Note: If you live in a municipal town, you must heat your home with National Grid or Eversource Gas (not eligible for electric cooling measures), you must own a one-to-four-family residence located in Worcester County, obtain a Mass Save Home Energy Assessment, and install qualified energy efficiency measures recommended by a Mass Save representative.
- Must schedule a Mass Save Home Energy Assessment
- Obtain a Mass Save Authorization Form
- Mass Save Eligible Upgrades
- Mass Save Limited Time Expanded Offerings
- Mass Save rebates and incentives
Program subject to change, visit masssave.com for most up to date information.
- Must sign up for a Home Energy Assessment from an authorized Mass Save program vendor.
- A Mass Save representative will assess your energy efficiency improvement needs and determine what improvements are eligible for financing. The representative will provide a HEAT Loan Intake Form, Program Steps, and Minimum Standards and Requirements.
- Obtain written contractor price proposal(s) for the installation of the improvements.
- Forward the proposal(s) for review and approval to your Mass Save HEAT Loan representative along with the HEAT Loan Intake Form.
- Once approved you will receive a HEAT Loan Authorization Form.
- Finalizes the loan and obtain two-party checks.
- Measures are installed and Mass Save representative conducts a post-installation inspection on the installed improvements.
- After satisfactory inspection, sign check over to contractor and any additional rebates are processed.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Monthly payment based on a loan amount of $12,500.00 at 0.00% APR and a repayment term of 84 months is $148.81. Minimum loan amount is $500.00. Maximum loan amount is $25,000.00. Loan amounts over $15,000.00 may require the borrower’s home be used as collateral. Loans requiring collateral must be a 1-4 family residence, condominiums must be Fannie Mae approved. Not available for homes currently for sale or intended to be sold within 6 months of closing. Maximum closing costs of $374.00 will apply. All loans subject to meeting Mass Save Heat Loan Program guidelines. Heat Loan Program requires a Home Energy Assessment from a Mass Save Energy Specialist; to schedule your assessment call 866.527.7283. Financing is subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply. All Mass Save® Program Details are subject to change.
All Mass Save® Program Details are subject to change.