Comfort takes on a whole new meaning with 0% APR* financing for energy-efficient home improvements.
Applying for a Mass Save Heat Loan is easy and you'll receive a quick response!
Note: If you have a credit freeze please contact the credit bureau prior to applying for your loan in order to tempororarily remove the hold so that your credit may be pulled.
- 0% APR* Available
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
- 0% APR*
- The following are HEAT Loan Eligible Services available for funding:
- Heating System Replacement
- Water Heaters
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps
- Insulation & Replacement Windows
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning
- Water heating equipment
- Air and duct sealing
- Electric heat and cooling
- Electric heat pump water heaters
- Gas heating and water heaters
- Oil heating and water heaters
- Propane heating and water heaters
- Home insulation (weatherization)
- Even Tesla charging stations
- Loan amounts available up to $50,000 (depending on utility)
- Loans above $25,000 may require the borrowers’ home to be used as collateral.
- For qualified owner-occupied residences and rental property
- Available for customers of Berkshire Gas, Blackstone Gas Company, Cape Light Compact, Columbia Gas, Eversource, Liberty Utilities, National Grid, and Unitil.
- Note: If you live in a municipal town, you must heat your home with National Grid or Eversource Gas (not eligible for electric cooling measures), you must own a one-to-four-family residence located in Worcester County, obtain a Mass Save Home Energy Assessment, and install qualified energy efficiency measures recommended by a Mass Save representative.
- Must schedule a Mass Save Home Energy Assessment
- Must obtain a Mass Save Authorization Form
- Mass Save Eligible Upgrades
- Mass Save Limited Time Expanded Offerings
- Mass Save rebates and incentives
Program subject to change, visit masssave.com for most up to date information.
- Must sign up for a Home Energy Assessment from an authorized Mass Save program vendor.
- A Mass Save representative will assess your energy efficiency improvement needs and determine what improvements are eligible for financing. The representative will provide a HEAT Loan Intake Form, Program Steps, and Minimum Standards and Requirements.
- Obtain written contractor price proposal(s) for the installation of the improvements.
- Forward the proposal(s) for review and approval to your Mass Save HEAT Loan representative along with the HEAT Loan Intake Form.
- Once approved you will receive a HEAT Loan Authorization Form.
- Finalizes the loan and obtain two-party checks.
- Measures are installed and Mass Save representative conducts a post-installation inspection on the installed improvements.
- After satisfactory inspection, sign check over to contractor and any additional rebates are processed.
*Current Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is zero percent. Customers must meet program eligibility requirements to participate. All loans subject to meeting Mass Save Heat Loan Program guidelines. Heat Loan Program requires a Home Energy Assessment from a Mass Save Energy Specialist; to schedule your assessment call 866.527.7283. Financing is subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions apply. All Mass Save® Program Details are subject to change at any time.