Business owners have unique needs when it comes to finances. You need greater agility, allowing you to make transactions at a moment's notice. You require flexibility to access your accounting methods quickly whenever you need to make a change. You also want excellent support so you'll never keep a customer waiting. How can you find everything you need? Clinton Savings Bank’s business account options and Business Online Banking provide the right combination.
At Clinton Savings Bank, we understand the importance of keeping close tabs on your funds without having to make multiple trips to the bank. That's why we offer online banking for all of our business and commercial accounts as well as Remote Deposit Capture. Check out our online features below:
- Maintain 24/7 control over company finances
- Ability to filter and/or export information to work with your other accounting programs
- Establish multiple users with separate passwords and access privileges
- Always have comprehensive information at your fingertips:
- Receive balance alerts
- Transfer funds internally
- Pay bills
- Generate reports
- ACH Origination, Remote Deposit Capture, and Wire Transfer modules available1
The Advantages of Using Online Banking with Your Business Accounts
MA business owners can find the features they need for their finances with business online banking from Clinton Savings Bank. Why should you consider this type of account? Online banking offers many benefits for companies.
Our customers appreciate how online banking simplifies record keeping. You can integrate our online banking with your accounting software, such as QuickBooks. Doing so allows you to import transactions for faster and easier reconciliation. You can download the latest information to ensure everyone on your team stays abreast of financial changes.
Other advantages of using online banking for business include:
- Cost efficiency: Every business cares about the bottom line. You can capitalize on money-saving options available with online banking, including avoiding the costs of printing and mailing paper checks.
- Bill payment: Pay bills easily. No need to spend time stuffing envelopes and dealing with stamps.
- Faster transfers: Business often requires moving money around and doing it fast. You can move money between your CSB accounts quickly and easily.
- Easy monitoring: If several people have access to your accounts via debit cards, etc., you'll want to know about transactions instantly. Online banking provides real-time insights.
- Mobile banking for businesses: You can check your balance, perform transfers and more, all on your mobile device with our Mobile Banking App.
Why Choose Clinton Savings Bank?
Customers in MA trust us to handle their personal and business bank accounts. We are a valued part of the local community with a history of providing outstanding service. Our customers know they can come to Clinton Savings Bank and receive prompt answers to their questions. We build one-on-one relationships that help you feel comfortable, and our services make your life easier.
Are you ready to open an account? Contact us today!
1Subject to credit approval and may incur monthly fee.