CSB Debit Cards are available instantly at a branch
or through the mail.
Plus, you can sign up to receive real-time alerts, earn Purchase Rewards1 across the country, and enroll for mobile wallet 2.
You may change your card Personal Identification Number (PIN) at any time by calling 800-992-3808.
- Have anytime access to your money
- Make purchases anywhere Mastercard® is accepted
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- Surcharge-free ATMs nationwide via the Allpoint® ATM Network1
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
1Look for the Allpoint logo to ensure your transaction will be surcharge-free.
TAP: Activate the offers that interest you by clicking Purchase Rewards
SPEND: Make qualifying purchases online or in-store with your debit card
SAVE: Receive cash back in your account1
- Have the ability to turn your card on or off in seconds — at your fingertips — if you ever lose your CSB Debit Card
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- When your cards are "off," no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations, transaction types and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the CardValet app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions
Download the app today directly or through your CSB mobile app in under the 'More' option.
CSB's Mobile Wallet2
How to Enroll:
- For Android™ Users: Download Google Pay from the Play StoreTM to get started.
- For Apple® Users: Simply tap the Wallet app that's already on your iPhone® and follow the instructions to upload your Clinton Savings Bank Debit MasterCard. If your debit card is already connected to your iTunes® account, just enter the card security code within Wallet.
- For Samsung® Users: On compatible devices, a Samsung Pay shortcut will be preloaded, allowing you to download and install the app. If not, download Samsung Pay from Galaxy Apps®.
How to Pay:
- For Android™ Users: Make sure your device is unlocked and hold it to the terminal, no need to open the app.
- For Apple® Users: Open your mobile wallet, hold your iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID® or double-click the side button on your Apple Watch®, then hold it near the reader.
- For Samsung® Users: Swipe up to launch the app, secure with authentication (either your fingerprint or passcode) and hover over the card reader to pay.
Keeping you secure:
When you use one of these mobile wallets, your card number is replaced by a unique code for each transaction. That means your actual debit card numbers are never shared, adding an extra layer of security when you shop.
To learn more, visit
Most Smartphones Come with a mobile wallet app preloaded whether you have an Apple®, Samsung®, Android™, or other type of smartphone.
To learn more about which devices are supported, visit
2Text, data, and messaging rates apply for downloading/utilizing the app and text alerts. Apple, Apple Watch, App Store, iPhone, iTunes,Touch ID, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Android Pay, Google Play, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.Samsung Pay, Samsung, and Galaxy Apps are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.