CSB Debit Cards are available instantly at a branch or through the mail. Either way, you can customize your card, receive real-time alerts, earn My Rewards1 across the country, and enroll for mobile wallet 2.
- Have anytime access to your money
- Make purchases anywhere Mastercard® is accepted
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- Surcharge-free ATMs nationwide via the Allpoint® ATM Network1
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
1Look for the Allpoint logo to ensure your transaction will be surcharge-free.
TAP: Activate the offers that interest you by clicking My Rewards
SPEND: Make qualifying purchases online or in-store with your debit card
SAVE: Receive cash back in your account1
- Select, upload, and crop your favorite picture for the face of your debt card1
- Email is sent within 2 to 3 days of photo submission to confirm acceptance or rejection (See image guidelines to assess if your image meets compliance standards)
- $10 fee for the Just4Me® service
- If lost or stolen, a replacement card is $10
- To change the photo, a $10 processing fee will apply (call 888-744-4272)
- When you active a new Just4Me card, should you have an existing CSB debit card, it will be canceled
- Upon expiration, a new card will be sent with the same image and number
- Cards are typically received within 7-10 days business days after approval
How It Works
- Go to the design center.
- Upload the photo you would like on your card.
- Customize the look of your card by enlarging, cropping or rotating.
- Once you are satisfied with the look of your card, hit the submit button.
The image can be in either .JPEG, or .BMP format. It needs to be at least 840x840 pixels and at least 50KB (kilobytes) in size, not to exceed 10MB (megabytes). If you are uncertain of the image specifications, right click the image and select properties. Our Just4Medesign center provides a tool to re-size your picture to look the way you want it to.
If you have any additional questions, please call 888-744-4272 (4CSB) during normal business hours.
1A Clinton Savings Bank Just4Me® Debit Card is subject to the following terms and conditions:
These terms and condition are in addition to those found in the Clinton Savings Bank Consumer Cardholder Agreement. Customized cards are available to personal checking account customers. A customized card works like a regular debit card and is accepted wherever you see the MasterCard® logo. Clinton Savings Bank reserves the right to reject any submitted picture. Further, if images are deemed unacceptable by Clinton Savings Bank and are repeatedly submitted, Clinton Savings Bank reserves the right to prohibit future use of this service. Examples of prohibited images include, but are not limited to:
- Celebrities/Athletes /Musicians/Public Figures
- Provocative, offensive, racial, political, violent or prejudicial material of any nature
- Trademarked material, advertising, promotional materials, website addresses
- Competitive marking will not be accepted, unless trademark is owned by card owner
- Names, descriptions or images of controlled substances will not be accepted
- Sexual or political subject matter of any nature
- Advertising of any nature
- Images intended for identification purposes
- Self-promotion of any nature (e.g., personal business card)
- Copyrighted material of any nature
- Solicitations, including telephone numbers or services of any nature (e.g., 900 or 800 numbers)
- Subject matter of any nature that might result in card acceptance confusion by merchants
- Derision of the MasterCard® brand
- By creating a customized card, you give CLINTON SAVINGS BANK permission to use the photograph on the card. You also assure that CLINTON SAVINGS BANK is risk-free of any loss, damages, liability, or costs should any be incurred directly or indirectly by the use of the photograph.
Each Just4Me® Debit Card has a processing fee of $10. The fee will be deducted from the primary checking account linked to your debit card.
By ordering a Clinton Savings Bank Just4Me® Debit Card you are agreeing to all the above terms and conditions.
- Have the ability to turn your card on or off in seconds — at your fingertips — if you ever lose your CSB Debit Card
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- When your cards are "off," no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations, transaction types and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the CardValet app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions
Download the app today directly or through your CSB mobile app in under the 'More' option.
CSB's Mobile Wallet2
How to Enroll:
- For Android™ Users: Download Google Pay from the Play StoreTM to get started.
- For Apple® Users: Simply tap the Wallet app that's already on your iPhone® and follow the instructions to upload your Clinton Savings Bank Debit MasterCard. If your debit card is already connected to your iTunes® account, just enter the card security code within Wallet.
- For Samsung® Users: On compatible devices, a Samsung Pay shortcut will be preloaded, allowing you to download and install the app. If not, download Samsung Pay from Galaxy Apps®.
How to Pay:
- For Android™ Users: Make sure your device is unlocked and hold it to the terminal, no need to open the app.
- For Apple® Users: Open your mobile wallet, hold your iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID® or double-click the side button on your Apple Watch®, then hold it near the reader.
- For Samsung® Users: Swipe up to launch the app, secure with authentication (either your fingerprint or passcode) and hover over the card reader to pay.
Keeping you secure:
When you use one of these mobile wallets, your card number is replaced by a unique code for each transaction. That means your actual debit card numbers are never shared, adding an extra layer of security when you shop.
To learn more, visit
Most Smartphones Come with a mobile wallet app preloaded whether you have an Apple®, Samsung®, Android™, or other type of smartphone.
To learn more about which devices are supported, visit
2Text, data, and messaging rates apply for downloading/utilizing the app and text alerts. Apple, Apple Watch, App Store, iPhone, iTunes,Touch ID, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Android Pay, Google Play, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.Samsung Pay, Samsung, and Galaxy Apps are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.