CSB offers a checking account designed for ages 16 to 25. Check out our awesome student friendly Get Real Checking Account features below.
- Competitive Interest
- Mobile Banking & Budgeting
- Surcharge-Free3 Access to Worldwide ATMs via the Allpoint® Network
- Ages 16 to 25 qualify (joint ownership available)1
- Competitive interest on entire balance (you must maintain a minimum balance of $10.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.)
- eStatement enrollment eliminates a $3 monthly maintenance service charge
- Free Online & Mobile Banking2 that provides Money Management Budgeting tool and so much more
- CSB Debit Card with Purchase Rewards (Simply upload your favorite picture to personalize your CSB Just4Me® Debit Card for $10)
- Surcharge-free3 ATM access worldwide via the Allpoint® Network
- $10 minimum deposit to open
18/65 Checking Account
Are you 18 or under or 65 or older? If so, you're eligible for a checking account free of monthly maintenance fees. Additional fees may be waived or discounted for eligible customers. Please contact a Relationship Banker for additional details: 888-744-4272.
1Must be at least 16 years old to open a Get Real Checking Account; anyone under 18 will need a signature of a parent or legal guardian as the joint owner on the account. Upon turning 25 years of age, the account will convert to a Total Access Checking Account and be subject to the fees and requirements applicable to the Total Access Checking Account.
2Clinton Savings Bank does not charge a fee; however, standard data rates may apply from wireless provider.
3Look for the Allpoint logo to ensure your transaction will be surcharge-free.