We’re grateful for our customers who trust us to handle all their banking needs. Here’s our way of saying thanks with our Preferred Checking Account option that may be perfect for you. This high-yield checking account allows you to put your money to work, with tiered interest rates that reward successful savings balances. Whether you're leaving a high balance in the account most days or you're keeping it rolling, you can take advantage of quick, convenient banking options that fit with your lifestyle. We've made it easy to find high-yield checking in Massachusetts with a bank that puts your needs first.
- Tiered Interest
- Exclusive Benefits
If you're looking for a bank account with high interest yields and tiered rates, our Preferred Checking Account option is perfect for you. Check out the account features below:
- Leverage your accounts; a value-packed checking option designed to work best for people who need it all
- Make the most of your money; tiered interest rates reward larger balances with higher rates
- Avoid the $15 monthly maintenance service fee by maintaining a $15,000 minimum combined daily balance across all deposit or loan balances (including mortgages)1
- Accounts must be for the same tax reported owner
- Cannot be combined with commercial, business, or Get Real Accounts
- Loans must be in good standing1
- $100 minimum deposit to open
In addition to great account benefits and high-yield checking in Massachusetts, partnering with Clinton Savings also gets you access to several convenient features for easy account management:
- Free Online & Mobile Banking2 that provide Money Management Budgeting Tools. person-to-person payments, 24/7 online banking and so much more
- Free Bill Pay2
- Free eStatements2 reduce paper consumption and enjoy easy archiving with eStatements
- CSB Debit Card with Purchase Rewards (Simply upload your favorite picture to personalize your CSB Just4Me® Debit Card for $10) and take advantage of rewards for the purchases you already make
- Surcharge-free3 ATM access get easy access to your money worldwide via the Allpoint® ATM Network
A high-yield interest checking account is a great way to make money on your money with minimal or nonexistent fees. Unlike high-yield savings accounts or other interest-building accounts, a high-interest checking account means you can still access your money while you earn. It delivers the ultimate balance of flexibility and earning potential. And, of course, you earn more than you would on regular savings or checking accounts.
At Clinton Savings, we offer competitive rates and several convenient banking features for 24/7, on-the-go banking for the modern account owner. There's no need to choose between convenience, money access and earnings.
Exclusive Premium Perks
This type of account offers several benefits to help you save money and enjoy the services you need for efficient, convenient banking. With your premium tiered interest checking for Massachusetts residents, you get to take advantage of premium perks like:
- Discounted safe deposit box rental
- Annual IRA fee waived
- Free money orders & treasurer's checks
- Discount on a Moneyline of Credit
18/65 Checking Account
Are you 18 or under or 65 or older? If so, you're eligible for a checking account free of monthly maintenance fees. Additional fees may be waived or discounted for eligible customers. Please contact a Relationship Banker for additional details: 888-744-4272.
Regardless of which type of account you're getting, you can trust the experts at Clinton Savings, where we've been serving Massachusetts residents since 1851. We offer comprehensive banking services, so if you need additional support, like auto and home loans, investment accounts and savings accounts, our skilled and friendly associates are happy to help. To learn more about our high-yield checking accounts in Massachusetts, find your local branch or reach out to us online!
1Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 0.01% is paid on balances between $10.00 and $24,999.99, and 0.02% APY paid on all amounts between $25,000 and $49,999.99, and 0.05% APY is paid on all amounts $50,000 or greater. Minimum deposit of $100 required to open the Preferred Checking Account. Current rate is effective 5/26/20. We may change the interest rate and APY at any time after the account is opened. Balances calculated using the Daily Balance method and interest is based on your daily average balance, compounded daily and paid monthly. $10 minimum balance in the account is needed each day to obtain APY. Fees may reduce earnings. A $15 monthly maintenance service charge will be imposed every statement cycle if the sum of the daily balances in combined accounts falls below $15,000 on any day of the statement cycle. Accounts must be for the same tax reported owner. Preferred checking cannot be combined with commercial, business, or Get Real accounts. If any of your loan accounts become 90 days delinquent the loan balance cannot be included in your combined balance. The loan balance may not be included for up to six months after loan(s) become current.
2Clinton Savings Bank does not charge a fee; however, standard data rates may apply from wireless provider.
3Look for the Allpoint logo to ensure your transaction will be surcharge-free.