The best checking account works like you do - the ultimate checking account rewards you for doing what you do. A Total Access Checking1 account is one of our multiple checking account options. Enjoy total control over your CSB Debit Card - even when it’s out of reach with CardValetR. You can turn your card on or off, set up spending alerts, and more through your mobile device. Plus, you can use our mobile wallet to pay touchless for purchases. This account is ideal if you like to use online banking services and your debit card. There is no minimum balance for this checking account, so you have the flexibility you need with the benefits you want.
- Interest Bearing
- Nationwide ATM Fee Refunds2
- Mobile payment with ApplePayTM, SamsungPay and GooglePay
- Your account should reward you for being active. With your debit card, you have Surcharge-free2 ATM access worldwide via the Allpoint® ATM Network. Plus, you get Nationwide ATM fee refunds1 (up to $12 per qualification cycle). This way, you can make the most of your money and avoid extra fees when making a withdrawal
- Avoid the $3 monthly maintenance service charge by receiving eStatements
- No minimum balance requirement
- With Free Online & Mobile Banking3 you can simply check your account balance and statements online, saving you paperwork and money. And you’ll have access to Money Management Budgeting Tools and so much more.
- Free Bill Pay3
- With your CSB debit card and online banking you can earn cash back rewards at participating retailers, where you will receive the cash back deposited straight into your account at the end of the following month. Activate cash back rewards for the places you love to shop from a list of hundreds of nationwide retailers -- You can shop online or in-store at your favorite retailers, so earning cash back can become part of your spending routine!
- $10 minimum deposit to open
- 0.30% APY1 on balances between $0.00 and $24,999.99, 0.05% APY1 paid on amounts of $25,000 or above, 0.01% APY1 paid on all balances if qualifications are not met
- Have at least 12 CSB debit card purchases post and clear to your Total Access Checking account during the qualifying cycle
- Have at least one direct deposit or automated clearing house (ACH) debit transaction post and clear to/from this account per qualification cycle
- Register for Online Banking and log in during each qualification cycle
- Enroll and receive account statements electronically (eStatements)
18/65 Checking Account
Are you 18 or under or 65 or older? If so, you're eligible for a checking account free of monthly maintenance fees. Additional fees may be waived or discounted for eligible customers. Please contact a Relationship Banker for additional details: 888-744-4272.
Open a Total Access Checking Account With CSB
Are you looking for a checking account that rewards your financial choices? Call us at 888-744-4272 to find out more information about our checking account options and application process. You can also learn more about the 18/65 checking account options to see what benefits you can unlock. Open a Total Access Checking Account today and begin receiving benefits as soon as your account is open!
1Minimum deposit of $10 required to open the account. Available to Personal Accounts only. Current rate effective 2/16/2021. The 0.30% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is paid on balances between $0.00 and $24,999.99, and 0.05% APY paid on all amounts $25,000 and above each qualification cycle the minimum requirements (12 CSB Debit Card Purchases, one Direct Deposit or ACH auto debit, receive account statements electronically (eStatements), log in to CSB Online Banking) are met. We may change the interest rate and APY at any time after the account is opened. Balances calculated using the Daily Balance method and interest is based on your daily average balance, compounded daily and paid monthly. No minimum balance required to maintain the account. Monthly service fee of $3 will apply unless enrolled in eStatements. The qualification cycle used to determine if the account requirements have been met is the first day of the current statement month through the close of the current statement month; if you do not meet the requirements for three consecutive statement cycles, the bank reserves the right to convert your account to a Basic Checking account, subject to that account's associated restrictions and fees (see Basic Checking Account details and Fee Schedule). Debit card purchases and ACH transactions must post and clear to your account during the qualification cycle. If you do not meet the requirements per cycle, your account will earn .01% APY and not receive a refund of ATM fees charged by others during that time period. ATM fee refunds of up to a maximum of $12 per qualification cycle if all qualifications are met. Fees may reduce earnings.
2Clinton Savings Bank does not charge a fee; however, standard data rates may apply from wireless provider.
3Look for the Allpoint logo to ensure your transaction will be surcharge-free.