The best checking account works like you do - the greatest checking account rewards you for doing what you do.
Key Features when qualifications1 are met
- Interest earning
- Nationwide ATM Fee Refunds1
- No Monthly Maintenance Service Charge
- 0.60% APY1 on balances between $0.00 and $24,999.99
- 0.05% APY1 paid on amounts of $25,000 or above
- 0.01% APY1 paid on all balances if qualifications are not met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $12 per qualification cycle)1
- Avoid the $3 monthly maintenance service charge by receiving eStatements
- No minimum balance requirement
- Free Online & Mobile Banking2 that provides Money Management Budgeting Tools and so much more
- Free Bill Pay2
- CSB Debit Card with Purchase Rewards (Simply upload your favorite picture to personalize your CSB Just4Me® Debit Card for $10)
- Surcharge-free3 ATM access worldwide via the Allpoint® ATM Network
- $10 minimum deposit to open
- Have at least 12 CSB debit card purchases post and clear to your Total Access Checking account during the qualifying cycle
- Have at least one direct deposit or automated clearing house (ACH) debit transaction post and clear to/from this account per qualification cycle
- Register for Online Banking and log in during each qualification cycle
- Enroll and receive account statements electronically (eStatements)
18/65 Checking Account
Are you 18 or under or 65 or older? If so, you're eligible for a checking account free of monthly maintenance fees. Additional fees may be waived or discounted for eligible customers. Please contact a Relationship Banker for additional details: 888-744-4272.
1Minimum deposit of $10 required to open the account. Available to Personal Accounts only. Current rate effective 5/26/2020. The 0.60% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is paid on balances between $0.00 and $24,999.99, and 0.05% APY paid on all amounts $25,000 and above each qualification cycle the minimum requirements (12 CSB Debit Card Purchases, one Direct Deposit or ACH auto debit, receive account statements electronically (eStatements), log in to CSB Online Banking) are met. We may change the interest rate and APY at any time after the account is opened. Balances calculated using the Daily Balance method and interest is based on your daily average balance, compounded daily and paid monthly. No minimum balance required to maintain the account. Monthly service fee of $3 will apply unless enrolled in eStatements. The qualification cycle used to determine if the account requirements have been met is the first day of the current statement month through the close of the current statement month; if you do not meet the requirements for three consecutive statement cycles, the bank reserves the right to convert your account to a Basic Checking account, subject to that account's associated restrictions and fees (see Basic Checking Account details and Fee Schedule). Debit card purchases and ACH transactions must post and clear to your account during the qualification cycle. If you do not meet the requirements per cycle, your account will still function as a free checking account earning 0.01% APY however, it will not receive a refund of ATM fees charged by others during that time period. ATM fee refunds of up to a maximum of $12 per qualification cycle if all qualifications are met. Fees may reduce earnings..
2Clinton Savings Bank does not charge a fee; however, standard data rates may apply from wireless provider.
3Look for the Allpoint logo to ensure your transaction will be surcharge-free.