Check out our CD/IRA Specials!
*APY (Annual Percentage Yield) is for promotional rate CD/IRA. Rate effective 9/18/2023. The APY assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. Minimum deposit of $10,000.00 required to open CD/IRA and a $10.00 minimum balance required to obtain APY. At maturity, the 8-month CD/IRA will revert to a 6-month CD/IRA with the non-promotional APY at that time. Early withdrawal penalties may apply. Fees may reduce earnings. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Not to be combined with any additional promotional offer. Maximum $1,000,000.00 per customer. For more information, please call 888-744-4272(4CSB).
**APY (Annual Percentage Yield) is for promotional rate CD/IRA. Rate effective 9/11/2023. The APY assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. Minimum deposit of $10,000.00 required to open CD/IRA and a $10.00 minimum balance required to obtain APY. At maturity, the 13-month CD/IRA will revert to a 12-month CD/IRA with the non-promotional APY at that time. Early withdrawal penalties may apply. Fees may reduce earnings. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Not to be combined with any additional promotional offer. Maximum $1,000,000.00 per customer. For more information, please call 888-744-4272(4CSB).
Visit one of our convenient branch locations to open one today!
- Fixed Rates
- Convenient Terms
What are CDs? These deposit vehicles, especially those with longer terms, usually provide a higher interest rate than a typical savings account in exchange for a monetary investment for a predetermined length of time. You must keep the money in the CD for the entire term or in many cases incur an early withdrawal penalty. While some people prefer short-term CDs to avoid waiting for results, you can often secure a higher rate when you invest your money for a longer term.
CDs require one initial investment. After the initial deposit, you don't put money into the account. This approach appeals to people who prefer a hands-off investment technique. With CDs, you don't have to strategize further deposits or withdrawals. The CD reaches maturity without any additional effort on your part, allowing you to concentrate on other investments or focus on your day-to-day life. Upon maturity you can decide to withdraw the funds, or let the CD rollover for another term with the applicable rate at that time.
Clinton Savings Bank offers certificates of deposit with some of the most competitive rates in Massachusetts. There are several benefits to investing in CDs:
- Higher return rates: CD rates in Massachusetts tend to be higher than the rates you'll typically find for savings or money market accounts.
- Low-risk option: For those who prefer a conservative investment approach, CDs tend to provide more stability than you’ll find in the stock or bond markets.
- CSB CDs are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) up to certain limits and then anything above those limits are insured by the Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF), further decreasing the risk of your investment.
The slow but steady gains you earn from CDs may help to set you up well for your long-term financial goals. You'll receive regular statements and can review your CD account through our online banking and mobile app, allowing you to monitor its growth.
Why invest in CDs with Clinton Savings Bank? We offer friendly service from knowledgeable associates. We treat everyone who walks through our doors like the valued customer they are. You can feel confident when you place your trust in us. We're part of your community in Massachusetts and we genuinely care about every customer we assist. We've designed all of our services to make your life easier, whether you're saving for retirement or building up to a big purchase.
At Clinton Savings Bank, our CDs offer:
- Fixed rates for the length of term you select, ranging from 3 months to 5 years
- FDIC and DIF insurance, which means security for the full amount of all deposits
- Interest based on your daily average balance, compounded daily and paid monthly
- The chance to set money to the side for your future financial goals
- No setup or monthly maintenance service fee
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty1
- $500 minimum deposit to open
We have CDs available for various terms that can help you achieve your financial goals, whatever they may be. You can determine whether to stay on the low end of the minimum deposit or invest more to receive bigger dividends. Open a certificate of deposit in Massachusetts today with Clinton Savings Bank. Contact us to open an account or learn more about CDs.
1Early withdrawals may result in interest penalties.