Find more time for what matters most.
Our Online and Mobile Banking services give you instant account access — whenever, wherever.
At Clinton Savings Bank, we offer convenient online access to personal bank accounts through Online Banking. Learn more about all that Online Banking provides below:
- Enjoy secure and convenient 24/7 online account access
- Monitor all your account transactions, especially debit card activity
- Perform account balance inquiries & the ability to set up balance alerts
- Ensure a specific check has been cashed
- View eStatements including check images
- Transfer funds between CSB accounts, as well as at other financial institutions1
- Reorder checks
- View interest earnings for your accounts
Online Bill Pay
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease
- Bill Presentment (eBills) also available from participating merchants
- Free service for Preferred, Total Access, or Get Real Checking account holders; otherwise, the first 3 months are free for new users; $4.95 per month thereafter
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Maintain all payee information in one convenient place
- Ensure payments are received on time and safely
1 Funds cannot be transferred from a Passbook Savings Account. You cannot transfer funds to or from a CD or Retirement Account. Other restrictions may apply.
We also offer convenient mobile access to personal bank accounts through our Mobile Banking app. Learn more about all that our Mobile Banking app provides below.
Benefits of Mobile Banking
The benefits of mobile banking are many. When you download Clinton Savings Bank’s banking app from the Appstore® or Google Play, you'll enjoy the freedom of banking how you want, where you want and when you want.
In addition to these benefits, our mobile banking services enable you to:
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go
- View account information including balance and recent transactions for deposit accounts and date and amount due for loan accounts
- Transfer funds between your CSB accounts
- Pay bills with ease
- Ensure you stay on track with your budgeting goals using the Money Management feature
- Transfer funds using PopMoney
- Protect against fraud by helping you stay on top of daily transactions
- Allow you to bank from the airport, train or backseat of a cab — no need for a desktop
- Locate automated teller machine (ATM) locations that are part of the Allpoint® Network
- Easily link to the CardValet app
- Earn cashback1 with the Purchase Rewards program
Download our Mobile App and save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch!
With Clinton Savings Bank's free Text Banking2, access to your accounts is just a text message away. Just text one of the codes below to 454545:
- Check your available balance before making a purchase with your debit card (BAL)
- Find out if a deposit or automatic transfer has posted to your account or get a list of recent transactions, including debit card purchases (HIST)/(LAST)
- Transfer funds (TRANS)
To enroll in text banking, simply login to Personal Online Banking, select Additional Services > Mobile Banking, then click "txt mobile banking."
If you’ve ever needed to deposit a check but glanced at the time and realized you’d never make it to our branch before they close, or if you are tired of depositing checks at the ATM or in a branch, there’s never been a better time to embrace digital technology and try mobile deposit for yourself With mobile deposit, you can snap a photo of your check and make that deposit whenever you want from wherever you are.
The Advantages of Mobile Deposit
Here are some of the benefits of mobile check deposits:
- You can deposit a check anytime – not just during bank hours
- You can deposit a check from anywhere – no need to visit a branch or ATM
- Deposits are secure
- Saves time
Please remember to endorse the check(S) with your signature and the exact words: FOR CSB MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY
Take Advantage of Mobile Banking Services in Massachusetts Today
Reach out to a Clinton Savings Bank Relationship Banker today to learn more about our mobile banking services.
1After activating an offer in Purchase Rewards and making a qualified purchase with your CSB debit card, the offer will automatically be applied and you will receive the cash back in your CSB checking account. The cash back can take up to 30 days after the offer is redeemed. Cash back is awarded subject to adjustments for returns, cancellations and other events.
2Clinton Savings Bank does not charge a fee; however, standard data rates may apply from your wireless provider.
- Secure access available to customers enrolled in Online Banking
- Save paper & the environment
- Easier to retrieve and print statements when needed and the ability to download for permanent storage (archived on online banking for up to 36 months)
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Access earlier than paper statements
Get Started with eStatements
Once you are an Online Banking customer, you can enroll to receive your statements electronically!
- Log into CSB's Online Banking
- Click the 'eStatement' tab listed in the top menu
- At the prompt, accept the disclosure to activate your eStatement delivery.
- Conveniently available within Online & Mobile Banking (fees may apply; please see fee schedule)
- Send money in three easy steps (minimum of $10; allow for a 3 day delivery to recipient)
- Request to have money sent to you
- Send notification to contacts via email or text
- Minimal information required:
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's email address or mobile number
- No need to exchange private account information
- Users can receive money at one of the following:
- In their eligible account online at their bank (if it's a member of the Popmoney network)
- Online at Popmoney.com
Get Started with POP Money
Using Online Banking
- Select Move Money> external transfer>POP Money, then be sure you accept the disclosure!
Using CSB Mobile Banking
- Tap on MORE on the bottom of your app, then Popmoney.
Money Management is conveniently accessed through CSB's Online & Mobile Banking and enables you to track your budget with easy-to-read graphics, monitor your spending more closely, and see your full financial picture in ONE quickly accessible place!
Not only can you take more financial control and avoid budgeting mishaps, but you can set goals to save more for what's most important to you. Take advantage of the fact that, whether it's on your computer, tablet or cell phone, you can monitor all accounts quickly - in one view - providing convenience and security.
We invite you to take advantage of monitoring, managing and budgeting with our easy to understand visual graphics. The information is based on your CSB accounts as well as those you choose to add from other financial institutions.
Simply take a few moments to add the accounts that you would like to view – you can add other bank accounts, credit cards, loans, investments, properties, and lines of credit. It's extremely convenient, secure and valuable!
What can you do with Money Management?
- Add a goal: whether it's savings, debt payoff, retirement or any other you define
- Transactions are placed in categories so you can easily see where your money goes (Auto/Transport, Bills & Utilities, Food & Dining, Health, and even Taxes)
- Set and manage your budget based on categories (Entertainment, Fees & Charges, etc.)
- And so much more!
Log into CSB's Online or Mobile Banking and give it a try today!
Where you will find it on online banking:
Where you will find it on the mobile app: