Updates & Important Information
October 14, 2022
Savings you can be thankful for - see our CD specials!
October 6, 2022
PLEASE BE AWARE
- Be wary of unsolicited requests to verify account information. Cyber actors can use email addresses and phone numbers which may then appear to come from Clinton Savings Bank. If a call or text is received regarding possible fraud or unauthorized transfers, do not respond directly. Please call the Bank immediately 978-365-3700.
September 30, 2022
Let CSB and MassDREAMS help to get you in your first home. MassDREAMS is a federally funded grant program, offered in conjunction with the Mass Housing Partnership program, designed to provide eligible first-time homebuyers, currently residing in one of the towns disproportionately impacted by Covid 19, up to $50,000 in down payment and closing cost assistance for the purchase of a primary residence in any town in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Click here to visit MassDREAMS for more information and to see if you are a current resident in one of the communities that qualify. Once you qualify you can apply online with Clinton Savings Bank.
May 24, 2022
Cybercriminals are targeting victims by sending text messages with what appear to be bank fraud alerts asking if the customer initiated an instant money transfer using digital payment applications (apps). Once the victim responds to the alert, the cybercriminal then calls from a number which appears to match the financial institution's legitimate 1-800 support number. Under the pretext of reversing the fake money transfer, victims are swindled into sending payment to bank accounts under the control of the cyber.
- Be wary of unsolicited requests to verify account information. Cyber actors can use email addresses and phone numbers which may then appear to come from a legitimate financial institution. If a call or text is received regarding possible fraud or unauthorized transfers, do not respond directly.
- If an unsolicited request to verify account information is received, contact Clinton Savings Bank at 978-365-3700 or email [email protected], not through those provided in texts or emails.
- Enable Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) for all financial accounts, and do not provide MFA codes or passwords to anyone over the phone.
- Understand Clinton Savings Bank will not ask customers to transfer funds between accounts in order to help prevent fraud.
- Be skeptical of callers that provide personally identifiable information, such as social security numbers and past addresses, as proof of their legitimacy. The proliferation of large-scale data breaches over the last decade has supplied criminals with enormous amounts of personal data, which may be used repeatedly in a variety of scams and frauds.
April 7, 2022
Effective April 14th, our lobbies & drive-ups will be open until 5:00 PM on Thursdays.
January 4, 2022
All CSB lobbies and drive-up lanes are open. As always, you have the option of doing your banking online using our online banking tools and mobile app.