COVID-19 Effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020, all branch lobbies will be closed.
Effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020, all branch lobbies expect for the Clinton walk-up will be closed.
- Drive-Up Banking ONLY will be accessible at all Clinton Savings Bank locations (with the exception of our 2 high school branches). Our walk up at our Clinton Church Street location will be open as well.
- If your banking needs cannot be met through Drive-Up only banking (i.e. accessing your Safe Deposit Box), please contact your local CSB branch directly (click here for contact information) to make an appointment.
Easy ways to bank while practicing social distancing.
- Online & Mobile Banking: These tools will allow you to access and monitor your account, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks and send money to others from the comfort of your home. If you don’t already utilize these convenient services, visit us at our website to enroll or download our mobile banking app for iPhone or for Android.
- ATM/Drive-Up: Avoid person to person contact by using our ATM or Drive-Up service, which is available at all of our locations. Please remember that these are public machines/equipment so sanitize your hands after usage. CSB is part of the Allpoint network with over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMS - just look for the Allpoint logo.
- Apply Online: You can apply for loans, mortgages and even open a checking account all online!
- Debit card or Visa card purchases are also recommended during this time to prevent the handling of money.
ATM Safety Tips
- Guard your pin and always keep it a secret
- Never leave your card laying around
- Protect your ATM card as if it is cash
- Be alert and think of your own safety when using an ATM
- Check ATM for any fraudulent devices attached
- Keep records of your transactions
**These tips are meant to make you aware that although rare, ATM crime can happen. Preventing such a crime must be a cooperative effort between you and us.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your closest CSB branch.